Monday, April 1, 2013

Secret Garden Card




This is the card I made using some of the pieces from the scrapbook pages I posted previously.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Secret Garden stamp set and Framelits dies set
Framed Tulips embossing folder
Whisper White card stock
Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst, Rose Romance inks
happy birthday stamp - I honestly do not remember the name of the two piece stamp set it came in, I placed those two stamps in with a larger birthday sentiments set; it was bought from Stampin' Up! several years ago

glitter, Martha Stewart


Happy April ! What a difference a week makes when it comes to spring weather. It seems as if Mother Nature has been playing jokes on us: one week ago I was watching over a foot of snow fall throughout the day. Yesterday, Easter, it was 69 degrees, spring like now today we'll be lucky to see the thermometer reach 46 degrees !


2 comments:

  1. I love how you used these and that the flowers are spilling over the frame!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)