Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Watercolor Spritz Card


Using up lots of old bits and pieces 
(yes, despite  the many cards I have made and donated to
Operation Write Home and other organizations,
I still have some scraps waiting to be used!)
for this Belated Birthday card. 


All stamp images or from Stampin' Up!
I believe the flower is from Paint Prints,
Birthday Wishes is from Sincere Salutations 
and Belated was an inked portion of a stamp
from a birthday greetings set. 
The dashed yellow lines on the background 
were made with a  Stampin' Around wheel. 
I'm sorry I don't recall the exact names right now
as the stamped piece was made some time ago.


To get the water color effect, 
lightly spritz water onto your card stock
then stamp with a water based ink.
I also lightly spritzed the inked stamp before
putting it to paper.
Stamp and cut out a single flower image then
glue to the card front.
Be sure the card stock is totally dry before stamping
on the sentiment otherwise it will smear !



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the 'watercolor' flowers! Hope you are staying dry!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)