Saturday, May 11, 2013

Countryside Pickup Truck (Altered Image) Card






I have always liked the truck image from the Countryside stamp set by Stampin' Up! , but did not care for the apples in the bed of the truck or the sign on the tail gate. Well, I finally broke down and got it and was able to oh so carefully tweak it to remove the parts I didn't want ! Oh how I wish Stampin' Up! would release more classic car / truck images. The old sets I do have are my most used sets !

This card also uses a couple of new sneak peek items from the upcoming 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog !







Countryside stamp brush set carefully altered 

Water colored with Cranberry Crisp, Baked Brown Sugar (NEW!), Smoky Slate(NEW!) 
Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green and Bashful Blue inks and an aquapainter

Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar (NEW!), Smoky Slate (NEW!), Whisper White 
and Cranberry Crisp card stock

Perfectly Penned stamp set, Baked Brown Sugar ink (NEW!)

ABC123 Sketch Alphabet set (NEW!) and Cranberry Crisp (retired) ink

Artisan Label punch (NEW!) - only usrd half of it









This is the first time I've made something for quite a while.
This is also the first time the new kitten has hung out with me 
in the basement - she was going nuts with all of the new things 
to explore, climb, get into. 
She had the most fun with an empty card board box 
and crinkly brown packing paper. 
So much fun in fact, she needed a kitten nap in my chair
that I would have liked to be sitting in while I 
water colored the image........ oh well ! 






Thanks for looking =) 









1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous and you did an amazing job removing the apples and sign! Love how you used the new colors too! Looks like you have a pretty sweet crafting buddy too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)