Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day - My Digital Studio




A quick cover I made for facebook pages.
I used My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up
(My Memories Suite V4 software works the same )


  • Create a custom canvas size, 851 pixels wide x 315 pixels tall
  • Basic Black textured card stock background
  • Natural Compositions Overlay
  • Text box filled with a sentiment, white "ink" and reduced in opacity
  • 5 circle punches photo filled with images I found online

I then used a scrapbook page I created with My Digital Studio a couple of years ago for a profile picture.








Memorial Day

- C W Johnson
We walked among the crosses
Where our fallen soldiers lay.
And listened to the bugle
As TAPS began to play.
The Chaplin led a prayer
We stood with heads bowed low.
And I thought of fallen comrades
I had known so long ago.
They came from every city
Across this fertile land.
That we might live in freedom.
They lie here 'neath the sand.
I felt a little guilty
My sacrifice was small.
I only lost a little time
But these men lost their all.
Now the services are over
For this Memorial Day.
To the names upon these crosses
I just want to say,
Thanks for what you've given
No one could ask for more.
May you rest with God in heaven
From now through evermore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)