Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Need For Speed Graduation Card







Need For Speed and Word Play stamp sets, Stampin' Up!
Brilliant Blue, Bordering Blue, Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi inks/markers, Stampin' Up!
White card stock, blue card  stock, textured gray card stock , unknown
Stampin' Sponge
Aquapainter
Dimensionals 
Cystal Effects on the windows and headlights


The sentiment stamp is inked with markers.
(I can never get marker inked images to look crisp...)

The car image is water colored and sponged
(I am not happy with the way that turned out....)

I used a wide chisel point black Sharpie marker to draw along the
edges of the stamped panels, creating a faux layer of black card stock.

I hand cut the arrows with an Xacto knife. 

I almost ran the white card front through the Chevron 
embossing folder to simulate diamond plate,
but decided that might make it toooooo busy.

This card went to a family friend that will be
studying Auto Technology. 


Thanks for looking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)