Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sketch An Event Grad Card





This one was a quicky, the thing that took the longest was 
making the circle stamp with Just Rite Stampers -
but that was already put together from another project I made.


The blue scraps are leftovers from the arrows I cut out on
yesterdays card (Need For Speed Grad Card)
The mortarboard (cap from Sketch An Event, Stampin' Up!) was stamped 
with black ink on navy card stick then cut out.

Argyle embossing folder from Stampin Up


I should finally finish up the Memorial Day blog hop today
 at Operation Write Home - there were almost 150 entries !
Mine was #20
Sooooooooooooooooooo many great cards and ideas shared !



2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea to stamp the cap and cut it out. I have that stamp and will have to remember that idea!! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice grad card, and I love how you have the mortarboard tipped on the side of the circle! Great embossing too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)