Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sorry I'm Late.... Card



Ugh, a smudge !!!!! Sigh......... 
I'm sending it anyway............



Watercolor paper lightly spritzed with water
then stamped with classic inks and stamp images
(retired stamp sets) from Stampin' Up!

One it was dry, I sponged on Bashful Blue ink for the sky
and a sentiment.

I used a wide Sharpie marker to color
along the outer edge rather than mat it with
black card stock ; I do this often.

The stamped piece is mounted to 
white card stock that I ran through
an embossing folder 
(Framed Tulips Folder)

Teeny, tiny butterflies are from an
embosslits die sold by Stampin' Up!
(Beautiful Wings Embosslits) 


Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. Well, yes you should send it anyway! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)