Thursday, June 13, 2013

Graduation Thanks Quick Card



Ooops, I forgot to share this card.


Run white card stock through an embossing folder
then lightly color a portion of the raised image
with chalks, ink, etc.
Stamp and hand cut out an image of a
mortarboard (graduation cap).
I trimmed the fringe of the tassel. 
The cap image was stamped inside the card
and on the envelope.


Thanks Cuttlebug embossing folder
white card stock
blue card stock
darker blue ink
Sketch An Event stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Pastels



I made twenty of these fairly simple cards to thank the guests that attended my sons graduation pinball and pizza party.

I have no photos (except the one I'm sharing below) to share since I was so busy being hostess, tending to people, the food and drinks, I never made time to go get my camera from the car to take pictures. I feel terrible about it, but my son said it is no big deal to not worry about it. I didn't even eat ! I only made time to play three pinball games as the party was wrapping up.


The other items I made and posted previously were used, 
but I've not photos of them......... sniffle. 

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way at parties-so caught up in what's going on that I forget to take pictures... Your thank you card looks wonderful! I love the subtle addition of color!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)