Saturday, July 20, 2013

Baby Girl First Birthday Card





I really don't have any stamps good for a first birthday, 
so I came up with this. 
It reminded me of a little summer dress.
It is pretty flat, mail friendly, too. 


Supplies used:

Blossoms and Swirls background stamp,
stamped with pink ink and lightly colored with Stampin' Pastels

5/8" grosgrain ribbon

Rows of eyelet border are cut off of note cards and reused

Daydream Medallions stamp set stamped and 
heat embossed with white embossing powder
then cut out with the coordinating die

Circle punch , Whisper White card stock,
Pink Pirouette ink , Think Happy Thoughts and
Outline Alphabet stamp sets

The teddy bear on the inside was cut from a thin Sizzix die.
I made the dress and hair bow for her.


Sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this is so sweet! I love all of the 'ruffles' and the little bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)