Thursday, July 18, 2013

Butterflies and Dots Birthday Card




I finally spent some time reorganizing my ink pads and 
card stock - again. I do this every year when the new
In Colors from Stampin' Up! come out.
I'm not sure why I bought all of them again this year 
when I have a couple of old retired colors
that are sooooo close to these new in colors..... 
Yes, I still have all of my old retired inks and some 
matching card stock still from a dozen years ago !

My card stock is stored in file cabinet drawers
and my ink pads are in a DVD storage tower
that is turned on its side, laying across the top of my desk.
I have them organized in "rainbow" fashion with little colored labels 
punched from card stock attached to the front of the drawers
and sides of the ink pad storage unit. 


Anyway, as I was redoing my storage system,
I was thinking of a couple of cards that I needed 
to make for birthdays (belated!) this week.
This is one of them. 
The camera colors, or maybe it is my monitor,
are not quite true to life though.


All supplies used were from Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: 
Whisper White and Barely Banana 
Inks: 
Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
Stamp sets:
Whimsy Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel
Think Happy Thoughts
Big Pieces
Little Pieces
Butterflies Enmbosslits die
Diamonds glitter glue


Thanks for looking =) 





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card! I love the collage of stamps and the sweet butterflies drifting around! I have saved most of my retired colors too. They come in hand quite frequently!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)