Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Me, happy dancing !





It's official, I will be helping create projects for Loni at GraceBlossoms4U !

I'm sooooooooo excited ! This is the first time I have ever been part of a creative team !!  

I am looking forward to working on digital scrapbook pages and coming up with other ideas for using her digital kits. I've been a traditional crafter for years and years, the last several years I've concentrated on paper crafts/rubberstamping. This new adventure I hope will improve my digital crafting skills - and scrapbooking skills as I don't scrapbook , gasp ! I've been meaning to learn more digital things (and scrapbook), so this is the perfect opportunity.

I'm also looking forward to seeing her new kits monthly !

Speaking of, she has a new one, Sunset Romance, that is on sale until the end of July at MyMemories.com .  Here is the designer kit image:

There are more images at her web site.




http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/GraceBlossoms4U
This is her new store at the MyMemories.com site. The digital files you buy through this site are available for use with nearly any digital design software. What's nice about buying there, the site keeps a record of everything you've bought from their store so you can always get them again if something should happen, such as a computer crash. It will also tell you if you have already bought an item from that store when you put something in your cart so no duplicate digital purchases from them, I love that feature !

Here is a link to her facebook page. She offers a freebie for her fans ! The current freebie is an add on to the Sunset Romance kit.
https://www.facebook.com/GraceBlossoms4U

and to her website / newsletter signup. You will be able to see samples with her kits here and in her newsletters.
http://www.graceblossoms4u.com/

THANK YOU for this opportunity, Loni !



Information about my project:

The SUMMER image I shared above is made as a facebook timeline cover. I used the Felt Creative papers, my custom made flower shapes, a scalloped edge and regular circle shape. The flower centers are a monogram (alphabet) set that comes in the My Memories Suite V4 software, I'm not sure which digital kit it is found in though. I did a search for Monograms and chose this style out of the many that popped up in the search results.  I did the same thing for stitching, did a search and chose this particular stitch.

It's easy to make timeline covers: simply create a custom size "canvas" of  851 x 315 PIXELS. There is an option to make custom canvas sizes in the easy to use My Memories Suite V4 and My Digital Studio programs , the two that I use.

NOTE: Embellishments will need to be greatly reduced in size to work on this "canvas" size, at least those that I have worked with in both programs so far.

See my post yesterday for a quick scrapbook page I made using her FREE Felt Creative kit !



THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!!! So excited for you! I love the facebook cover with all of the wonderful felt flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)