Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick Birthday Card - Feminine



Old silk flowers, small stamped center, a touch of glitter glue, hand punched doily and repurposing stationery (the rose background paper) to create this quick card.


This is the first time I have ever used a Fiskars circle / doily punch. It is going to take some practice to punch the perfect circle ! I do like that all of those little punched out pieces fall away from it, no extra time is needed to clean it up like I must do when I use the doily die from Stampin' Up!.  Downside, I can't get it to work with my heavy weight card stock, the punched areas are just too fine.


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and girly! LOVE the doily!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)