Saturday, August 31, 2013

Delightful Decorations card



I dug out my Delightful Decorations stamp set to make something for OWH  and saw this blue ornament already stamped and unused in the box. I whipped up this fairly quick card with it using a scrap of decorative paper, little piece of ribbon leftover from another project, silver Signo gel pen and ruler, rhinestone.

I still need to make some new cards with this stamp set !


My crafting always comes to an end sooner than I would like because someone is just too curious -
and also likes to try to "help" me !




"What now ?!?? You won't let me play in "your" box,
you won't let me play in the dryer....
can't a cat climb on shelves and across support beams
 to be curious?"








Thanks for looking =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)