Sunday, August 11, 2013

Digital Scrapbook - Wedding Album Pt 1


Below are the pages I made for a digital scrapbook
wedding album, minus the photographs being shared
here for privacy purposes.
I burned the completed pages to a DVD,
along with the original photos,
to present to the newlyweds.

The DVD Holder can be seen on the previous post. 

I used My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!
Yaaaaaaaaay! I finally got it to work on
the new laptop I bought. 
I have had issues from day one
with the MDS2+ working on my desktop.
Tech support was great, but despite
doing everything they could think of, 
even when we thought we had it fixed,
it still would not work..... sniffle...
I guess I have too many things on the desktop,
something installed was causing it to glitch.
Then again, I have too many
(naw, never enough!) 
MDS downloads, maybe the amount of 
them trying to run through the program was 
giving the computer problems ? 


Anyway,
I used a premade album, Fan Fair photobook ,
 as a starting point.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 
being able to use a designer project
then changing the colors, embellishments, 
papers, etc to make it work for my project. 
A few of the pages are almost identical,
except for the colors, to those in the predesigned book.
A couple are my own creations. 

I used Blushing Bride and
Bordering Blue papers
and embellishments or 
the color change / match options.

I made twenty pages.




The photo would be under the embellishments;
this is a single page layout at the 
front of the book.



The rest are two page spreads
















The original designer page above only had two 
photo circles. I added the extras so there were 
enough places for a photo of each of the 
attendant couples. 




























 The dimensional soft blooms were not used in the 
designer album anywhere, but they are so pretty and 
the perfect touch to a couple of pages - I had to add them.







The rest of the album will be shared tomorrow.
Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages and I absolutely love this idea! My nephew is getting married this winter and I would love to do something like this for them!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)