Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pennant Punch Banner Holiday Card


More cards for Operation Write Home. 


Alphadots stamp set and Pennant Punch from Stampin' Up!
Holidays is made with a Snap Stamp set (I wish I had bought more of those!)
Hand cut banner, faux brad with red card stock and Crystal Effects.
Embossing folder, green and white card stock, red ink all from Stampin' Up!
More of that unknown decorative paper I had in my stash and
 have used on several other OWH holiday cards already posted. 








"I dare ya' to take me out of MY box today....."

It's not like Hyla kitten doesn't have boxes of her own to play in,
she has five different boxes, all different sizes and shapes.
She really likes this particular box though.
It's the perfect fit to curl up in AND
it is on my work desk in the craft dungeon.

When she was tiny she played in empty 12 pack soda boxes
(sad she can't fit in them any longer - and believe me she tries!)

Any empty box is fair game for her.








thanks for looking =) 













1 comment:

  1. She is one ADORABLE kitty... and the card it really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)