Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sidekick Sayings Holiday Cards


A set of four cards I'm sending to Operation Write Home.

 The stamp image, Sidekick Sayings from Stampin' Up!,
was colored with markers to create the multi color image.

I colored one of the trees in with markers, but didn't like the way it looks.
I may try colored pencils on one to see if I like that. 

Decorative paper from my stash, unknown manufacturer.

Scraps of green card stock embossed with an embossing folder in the Big Shot machine
(they were scraps trimmed from the green and gold card I posted previously). 

The large tags are hand cut.

Round tab punch and small oval punch used on the tops of a couple of them.

Scraps of red grosgrain ribbon stapled on with red staples.








"See, this is the perfect box for me to play in-----
you don't need this box to ship cards in!"



Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)