Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Christmas Cardinal Cards


 


Two more cards I am sending to Operation Write Home. 

The cardinal stamp image was from Stampin' Up! 
as are the card stocks and inks.
 
The snowflake embossing folder is also from Stampn' Up!
 
The embossed leaves on the green card is a Cuttlebug folder.
 
The top card has faux brads to make it mail friendly.
 
 The bottom has a bumpy bow so I may
end up keeping it for personal use.
I try to send nearly flat cards to OWH
so it is more likely to make it back home
to the intended recipient.
Sometimes bulky pieces of mail get damaged
so I don't want to take a chance that one of my cards
would and then not make it "home".

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)