Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Card




I made three of these cards to donate to Operation Write Home . I used up scraps of paper from the Holiday Woodcuts cards I made previously.

The stamp image is from Stampin' Up! and colored with an aquapainter and ink from my ink pads. I also used a gold Signo gel pen and dimensional paper paint.

My dimensional paint is nearly gone now. I was very surprised it was still liquid-y enough to use and not dried up ! I've had this paper paint for more years than I have fingers to count on ! Seriously ! I found it at a discount store, bought a few tubes to try with a couple of card kits they also sold. I believe it was made by Tulip company. It was a then new craft item, dimensional paper painting as part of a color by number type project. The card kits had little dots on them for the crafter to follow, placing drops of the dimensional paint on each dot. I made several of those cards way back when, before I discovered rubber stamping / card making.

I've since used the paints on some of my rubber stamped images, my favorite being the white for fur or hair.


Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)