Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH VCMP 3 - Triple Layer Stamping







This is my creation for the Triple Die Cutting Technique Challenge for OWH Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party (VCMP).

This is the first time I have ever made one of these. It is a neat effect, but a lot of work since I don't have nesting dies !

I did some math to figure where I needed to make cut lines then drew the lines on the backs of my pieces. I cut them out with an Xacto and straight edge.


Supplies are from Stampin' Up!, retired
Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Soft As A Feather stamp sets
Basic Black ink and card stock
Naturals white (I don't remember the exact name, sorry) card stock
punch , I don't remember the exact name but I want to say Modern Label (maybe I ought to write the names of the punches on them so I know!)
black thread from my crafting supplies stash


Thanks for looking, now it is your turn to go play along =)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I've never made one of these either! The feather images are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)