Monday, September 2, 2013

OWH VCMP 6 - Kid Cards





My 5th card for the Virtual Car Making Party challenges at Operation Write Home
The challenge on this stop is to make a kiddie card using the tic-tac-toe board 

I used the "tic tac toe" board posted on her site and chose these options:
Things with wheels, Punny Sentiments, Paper Piecing

I also used one of the numerous sketches at OWH, #43.

Stampin' Up! stamp set,
White, More Mustard and Summer Sun card stocks
Summer Sun, Going Gray, Close To Cocoa, Bliss Blue inks
sponged sky and ground
paper piercer
black chisel edge Sharpie marker to create the faux black layer

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    This card is adorable! You used one of my all-time favorite stamp sets... and used it so well. Love how you made a card within a card. :)

    Your card is sure to bring a HUGE smile to a little one's face! Thanks so much for playing along this weekend and for leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally getting back to visiting! Your construction card is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)