Monday, September 2, 2013

OWH VCMP 7 - Fall Cards






The seventh challenge at the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party this past weekend was to
create a card with a Fall theme, but not a Thanksgiving card.  
We were also supposed to use a sketch from OWH, I chose #49. 

All items used on my contribution were from Stampin' Up!, most are now retired though.
Bear Necessities, Autumn, Lovely As A Tree and Woodgrain stamp sets
Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Naturals cream card stocks
various inks for water coloring


I left my card blank, as I do most of the cards I make to donate to OWH, so it can be used for nearly any reason.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along on my Fall challenge. The color combo certainly says Fall as does the sweet little bear playing in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the woodgrain embossing combined with the leaf backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)