Monday, September 2, 2013

OWH VCMP 9 - Negative Space




 The snowflake card above is my second card
for this particular challenge- 
because I totally forgot that I had started the purple
suspended heart late last night ! 
I was working on personal projects
as well as the OWH VCMP challenges
and had one of those forgetful moments
(that I seem to be having more of as I get older , ack!).






The challenge you ask ?


I have a tutorial for the suspended card
posted here




The snowflake card uses a supplies from Stampin' Up, some retired:
Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, 
snowflake die, clear embossing powder, Versamark ink,
saying from Snow Much Fun stamp set, 
white, light blue and silver card stocks


The heart punches used on the purple card were from Stampin' Up!
The little flower punch was also from Stampin' Up! as is the greeting
(Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set)
The embossing folder is Paper Lace II ,
I'm not sure who made the textured purple card stocks
since they were in a grab bag of scraps I found at a yard sale
a few years ago. 
Blush Blossom paper from Stampin' Up! for the flower,
Lavender Lace ink, Stampin' Up!
clear fishing line
rhinestone


Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful - and I love the embossing folder on the purple one! I have those moments too : )

    Have an awesome day ~Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these have a wonderful use of the negative space! I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets what I'm doing!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)