Monday, September 9, 2013

Season Of Joy Card



Images colored with markers.
Stamp images, card stock, ink , Texturz plate all from Stampin' Up! (retired).
Strip of decorative paper, unknown, leftover from the paper pieced cards I previously posted.
I only made one like this to send to Operation Write Home.





Peekaboo!
Hyla kitten immediately claimed this nice shopping bag 
with cord handles as her own as soon as I emptied it out.
It was two toys in one for the curious kitten - a bag and strings !
Here she is peeking through the hole she chewed into the bottom.
I guess she thought she needed a "back door" to her new playhouse.




Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)