Thursday, September 5, 2013

Silver Anniversary Card





Silver Anniversary card I made to mail to some friends.

I have two more to make this year for two different sets of cousins
that will be celebrating their Silver Anniversaries, too. 


All supplies, other than the ribbon and oval die cut, were from Stampin' Up!


I stamped French Script with Silver Encore ink onto the Whisper White card stock.
Once it was dry, I ran it through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
in my Big Shot machine to give it texture.
This will be layered onto silver metallic card stock.
The 25 and oval are cut from silver metallic card stock.
I used the Typeset die set for the 25 and 
a Nestabilities oval die.
The Apothecary Accents die was used for the white label die
behind the 25. I spritzed it with a home made shimmer spray.
Silver eyelets for the silver ribbon (Offray) to run through. 
The hearts dies are from two different sets. 
Happy Anniversary is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)