Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stitched Tree Paper Pieced card




I stamped the tree four times onto three different coordinating papers. I stamped the trunk four times onto a brown piece of decorative paper. I then cut each of them apart along the stitch lines. They were then reassembled with different parts onto a piece of decorative paper to create a paper pieced look tree. The banner is hand cut. This made four cards to send to Operation Write Home.

The tree image, greeting, inks and card stock are from Stampin' Up!

The stitching stamp I don't remember where exactly I ordered it from online, it is a rubber unmounted stamp I bought a long time ago.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree, and the stitching looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)