Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sympathy Card







This is the last non holiday cards I'll be posting for a bit. After today, it is back to the holiday cards I've made for the troops to send to Operation Write Home. I have quite a few of those to share still !
As of todays post, I have nearly 100 cards ready to go to this wonderful organization ! I hope to get a few more done in the next month, my goal was to try to fill a small cardboard box to mail out at the first of October. I don't think I will make that goal, but at least I have some ready to go to meet the holiday deadline !


Stamp images from Stampin' Up! and colored with markers then lightly spritzed with water before stamping   (Pear Pizazz, Always Artichoke, Marina Mist, Night of Navy)
yellow rhinestones
scoring board
embossing folder
white and navy card stocks





I liked this card so well, I made one similar for Operation Write Home (not a sympathy card though).













Look at all the lovely papers I won from Stampin' Up!
Which one to cut into first and what to make................... !
 
 
Thanks for looking =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)