Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome Baby Card








Baby shower card I made for a cousin expecting a little girl.


Stamp image from Stampin' Up!, Feathered Friends (retired)

 White card stock
scrap of light purple card stock
watercolor paper

Basic Black ink
various colors of ink to water color image
aquapainter

Texturz plate (large polka dots)

polka dot grosgrain ribbon, from a dollar store

dimensionals / pop dots

Nestabilities die, scallop edge rectangle

Platinum ink lightly sponged on edges of polka dotted layer

I also stamped a piece of vellum to line the inside of the card






and here is the white plastic garbage bag I stamped
using Stazon inks and the Rubber Ducky stamp set
by Stampin' Up! I knew I'd use it for something sometime....

it was full of assorted sizes diapers.


Thanks for looking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)