Wednesday, October 30, 2013

22nd Birthday Card


I think I am getting burned out on creating , I've been doing too much the past two months............
Time to take a break and do some much needed filling of photo albums I think. Or get busy making digital scrapbook pages to be printed ?  Or clean out the flower (weed!) beds around the house ? Or start Christmas cards and ornaments ?  Or process and post the few photos I snapped the other day as we were driving down the highway . . .   so much to do !








Nothing fancy at all......... I was at a loss as to what to make for my daughters birthday. I don't think she really cares about the card itself anyway, like most young people she is more concerned about what may be inside of the card (money!).

I used bright colors on this card with the intentions of sprinkling bright candy sprinkles on top of the white on white cupcakes she wanted for her birthday. Turned out , she did not want the sprinkles. So plain white on white cupcakes it was with a bright birthday card !

This is a 5" x 7" card

Stamp images retired from Stampin' Up!

Card stock, embossing powder, paper punches (except the cupcakes) also from Stampin' Up!

Red glitter glue

Ribbons, unknown

Yellow rhinestones were actually rhinestone Halloween "tattoos" I bought at a dollar store years ago and cut apart to use on the card


I'll be back to posting some of the 250 cards I made and donated to Operation Write Home starting tomorrow. I still have lots of them to share !!! I also need to work in a few photographs and digi scrap page posts. Then there is the die cut paper ornament I made over the weekend I want to share. . .  . Though for anyone that is a fan of Stampin' Up!, it is an idea from last year that many people were making and posting online. I however did not buy the supplies until this past summer. I finally used them this weekend - and decided that I don't think I will be making any more of them (at least not the number of them I had intended to make), whew did they take some time !

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! You have been busy!! I love the cupcakes on your daughters card!!
    My sister and I made 6 of the large ornaments last year for our aunts, and I agree with you completely! Very time consuming!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)