Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Haunting We Will Go Halloween Card







Oh, what an adorable old Halloween stamp set by Stampin' Up !

It was so much fun to color in using ink squished from my ink pads onto the inside of the ink pad lid and an aquapainter.

Scrap of orange / pumpkins decorative paper is from an unknown manufacturer.  I cut it into strips and mounted the strips onto Basic Black card stock. I should have added a ribbon or brads, something else ..... but I wanted it to be mail friendly.

Thanks for looking and stop back by tomorrow to see another card I made with this same image  =)

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable and your painting looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)