Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween !


 
 
A card I made using My Digital Studio.
This is the first time I have used the freeform
painting feature in it (to color in the ghost).
 
 
 
 
 

A card made by repurposing packaging from an item
sold in Trader Joe's markets.
A pen pal"" friend from the east coast works in
one of those stores and made this for me =)
 
 
 
 
What a wet, dreary day it has been here again.
The forecast is not looking good
for trick or treating tonight, either.
 

Thank goodness for that pop of red from the fire bush.
Otherwise this is a depressing view........
one of the things I do not like about fall :(

Yep, it was a good day to stay in the craft dungeon
starting some holiday projects.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking and
Have a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love your digital card!! The ghost looks fantastic! The pumpkin card is so cool too!
    Right now, most of our leaves are gone and it's been pretty gloomy around here too.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)