Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jack O' Lantern Fun Side Step Card










Another old stamp set from Stampin' Up! I put to use this year, Jack O 'Lantern Fun.

The pumpkin stamps were inked with Pumpkin Pie ink then the edges were rolled onto a Tangerine Tango ink pad to make the two tone stamped image. I cut them out after stamping.

Various paper punches for the leaves that were stamped with leaf images from the old Autumn stamp set, Stampin' Up!

Ink sponged over a home made cloud stencil for the sky.

A couple of grass rubber stamps from old Stampin' Up! sets with Always Artichoke and Garden Green inks.

I wanted to add some curly cues made from thins strips of car stock, but I knew they'd get squished and not look right when it was received.

Here is a link to a tutorial for the side step card.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/


I have two birthday cards to share the next couple of days then I will be back to sharing some more cards I made and sent to Operation Write Home. I will then post a few digital scrapbook pages in early November that I made as part of my Creative Team commitment. At some point I better start making holiday cards to send to family and friends !

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. The rock and roll technique looks fabulous on your pumpkins! Another fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)