Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Selfie" Digi Scrap Page - Journal Card



This is a quick page I threw together to feature a journal card
created by GraceBlossoms4U.

All of the other components used on this page
came from her Ready Grow kit.

They will be available for a very limited time only, $1.
In fact, there are going to be several digi scrap designers
selling coordinating components for just $1
through October 7th.

You can see more at
Scraps-N-Pieces.com




The kitten photo:
I was taking pictures of the new kitten Hyla.
When looking back at the photos on the computer,
I noticed my reflection in the cabinet doors 
so I cropped it in and used it on this page.

Myself in my sons glasses:
This is soooooo cool to me -
I was taking photos of he and his sister
for their first day of college, no idea I would
show up in his glasses.
When reviewing the photos on the computer,
I still did not notice myself in them
(it was a large photo of the entire upper portions
of their bodies).
In another shot that was a bit closer,
I noticed reflections so I zoomed in
to actual pixels and was tickled at
 what I saw:
me taking photos of them
taking "selfies" of themselves ! 
So this photo is zoomed and 
cropped way in to see me in his glasses.

The final one was also by accident:
I was trying to get a few photos of 
the river in Chattanooga on our way
back home from a trip last year. 
There I am in the side mirror,
photo cropped in a bit for this page. 




Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of you reflected in the sunglasses - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... This just might be the most fabulous idea ever!!!! I love that you created the page using reflection photos! Wonderful layout!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)