Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stitched Witch Side Step Halloween Card










This is a really, really old stamp set from Stampin' Up! - Stitched Witch. So cute !

The bats and saying are from another old SU! stamp set.

Images stamped with Basic Black permanent ink then water colored in with an aquapainter and the ink from my classic ink pads.

Fine point Sharpie to doodle along the edge of the witch panel.

Scissors to distress the edges of the orange card stock (there are distressing tools for this, I don't have one since I have always used the blade of a pair of scissors to do this).

Here is a link to the side step card tutorial,
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/

I have another side step card to share tomorrow . Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Great step card! The sharpie frame really sets off the witch image!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)