Saturday, November 9, 2013

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit - Today Only





Just Add Sugar  kit, free today only!

You can earn this digi kit for free on November 9th at 11:00 am MST by participating in a speed scrap at Scraps-N-Pieces.com  ! The kit is a gift from the designer, Loni at Grace Blossoms 4 U. She is also the speed scrap hostess.

It will also be on sale during the Digital Scrapbooking Days sale at Scraps-N-Pieces for 30% off November 4-11.



My project above uses pieces from the kit as well as a crayon font in a text box.  The arrow in this kit made me think of cookies, so I knew what I wanted to scrap. It took me quite a while to find the photos as they are from 1993 and stored in boxes - gasp !


TIP: To make a torn edge paper with a different color core showing, copy the decorative paper torn edge piece then paste in place. Move it slightly off center so the colored edge will show when you send it behind the decorative paper layer. Fill with a different paper (photo). I did this with the My Memories Suite software and had to use the add a photo feature to get to the torn edge tool. I'm not sure if there is a better way to do this, but it is how I am able to make it work with the MMS and MDS programs.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet page! I love the photo of her peeking at the cookies!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)