Friday, November 1, 2013

Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit


You can earn this digi kit for free on November 9th at 11:00 am MST by participating in a speed scrap at Scraps-N-Pieces.com  ! The kit is a gift from the designer, Loni at Grace Blossoms 4 U. She is also the speed scrap hostess.

It will be on sale for 50% off between Nov 1 and 3.

It will also be on sale during the Digital Scrapbooking Days sale at Scraps-N-Pieces for 30% off November 4-11.




Here are a couple layouts I made as a member of her creative team. The first is my speed scrap page - my first attempt at such a thing !

A "speed scrap", as it was explained to me,  is a set of instructions posted by the hostess in the forum at Scraps N Pieces over a one hour time period. There is usually one step every 10 minutes. I was fortunate enough to be given the instructions ahead of time so I can see how it worked. I also do not have a good internet connection so a "speed scrap" really wouldn't be speedy for me :(


I used My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!.
It's easy enough to use other designers kit pieces in
the program. I keep the other designer kits stored in a separate folder
then drag them in as needed.
The leaf shape is part of a purchased set through Stampin' Up!, Wonderfall.
Everything else is part of the Just Add Sugar kit by Grace Blossoms 4 U. 



I used the frame to create a background paper for this page.
The cute button was copied and pasted over and over,
slightly changing positions at times, to create the frame.





Soooo simple using a few items from the kit.




Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! I love the fall colors on the first one, and the buttons make a wonderful frame! The banners work so well on the third page too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)