Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm A Creative Team Member for JMC Designs !

It's official, I'm the newest Creative Team Member for Jodi at  JMC Designs !!! See her store of digital scrapbooking content at Scraps-N-Pieces.com

Yes, I'll still be working with kits from Loni at Grace Blossoms 4 U as well not to mention all the stuff I've added on to the My Digital Studio program from Stampin' Up!

I guess I thought taking on another Creative Team position might inspire me to scrapbook more often !

My first projects as a member of her team will be using an older kit for the time being. I chose a patriotic kit, but there are so many other fun kits in her store, it was tough to choose. In the end the patriotic set won out since it will be far more versatile for me. The ideas are flowing !

I can not wait for the Jodi's newest kit to come out the first week of December - it is all about snow and uses an unexpected color palette. Love it !!! 


1 comment:

  1. Woo! Hoo! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your projects for this!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)