Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Orange 1966 Mustang Greeting Card



20130923_0072

The rubber stamp images, except for the car, are old retired images from Stampin’ Up!
I believe the tire tread image is called Tire Tracks; it was a Stampin' Around wheel. The gas pump and Route 66 sign are from the Antique Autos stamp set.

The car is a sketch that I saved from somewhere online many years ago before anyone even thought of making digital stamps – or I even thought of using it as a stamp to make greeting cards with. I just saved it because I liked it.

This card was sent to Operation Write Home.








Edited To Add:
I, like so many others, are saddened to hear of the tragic, untimely death of actor Paul Walker.


Reach Out WorldWide is the charity he founded.
Universal Pictures will donate a portion of the sales of
"The Fast and Furious 6 " DVD sales to his charity. 
The DVD goes on sale December 6th. 











1 comment:

  1. First pink, now orange?! I'm loving how this is playing out!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)