Sunday, November 10, 2013

Swirls and Snowflakes card


I think this is the last of the holiday cards I made
and sent to Operation Write Home.
I'll be sharing the other cards I sent them, 
several for kids and men, soon.

This is part of an old, old card I made to give out to
family and friends for Christmas.
It was made about 13 years ago
when I first discovered Stampin' Up!
I didn't even think to take a photo of it before I ripped 
it apart ! It uses the old Frosty stamp set.

The white front piece with the two squares 
punched out was the front of the original card.
It was one single white piece of card stock,
there were no layers. 


I stamped a snowflake and the head of Frosty
in the openings with a square shadow stamp
of light blue ink over them on the inside of the card.
 Simple. 

It is navy blue and white card stock.

Martha Stewart snowflake punches

Silver stickles glue

Funny that the last OWH holiday card I was sharing had a snow theme
when this is the local forecast from last night! 

Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you recycled the older cards into new ones! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)