Friday, November 22, 2013

Tags 4 You Thanksgiving Cards



S0284128


I used the new Tags 4 you stamp set and coordinating punch from Stampin’ Up!, a die from the Chalk Talk set and an old border punch to make the rosette. I think the punch was called Lace Border; it was retired from Stampin’ Up! I also created faux brads by covering 1/4” paper punched circles of card stock with Crystal Effects.

This card would require extra postage since it is so thick, but I will be handing it out personally so no worries about the extra postage.







Here is another card featuring the label from Tags 4 You as well as paper punched leaves and gold swirls from the Baroque Motifs stamp set. This is a small card and it was cut from a piece of manila folder. I sent it along with a belated birthday card so I wanted it to be smaller, thinner, more mail friendly.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the tags topping the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)