Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful At Heart Digi Kit



 I had fun with the newest digital scrapbooking kit
as a member of her creative team!
It is being released at
and is on sale through the end of November.

This is the Thankful At Heart digi kit.
 The variety of beautiful papers
(some are glittery!)
makes it such a versatile kit.
Fall, Christmas, "country" and as you can see,
I even made a wedding related page
using components included in this kit !



I snapped a couple quick pictures of the busy squirrels
in my yard to put this one together.
Lots of great fall elements to use.



Everything on this page is in the kit, too.
Glittery red and white papers with 
coordinating embellishments
worked well as a page to show off 
the wedding cake and cupcakes my cousin made
for another cousins wedding. 

Honestly, I don't know how templates work 
so I just looked at the "sketch" then added
bits and pieces to my layout in 
My Digital Studio (or My Memories Suite)
to resemble the layout she designed. 



These last four samples I made are greeting cards.
I will add my own sentiments that are not in the kit.
The last one would make a nice
family photo card for Christmas. 
If you choose a custom size of 4" x 6"
when creating your digital project,
you can make your own holiday cards
that can easily be printed on a photo
kiosk at any store.
It's much cheaper that way !
I did this for a graduation announcement
for my son this past year.
The clerk at the store was wowed by the idea
and just for fun, tallied up how much money
I saved by doing it that way.
I had a coupon for 10c single 4x6 prints;
their 5x7 flat announcements ran 85c each. 










Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome digital creations!! I absolutely love the kraft and red card!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)