Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanks Be For Thee Thanksgiving Card






Another old Thanksgiving image from Stampin’ Up! I for one miss these old line art type images, they are fun to color!

I stamped it with Basic Black ink onto naturals card stock. Water colored with an aquapainter and ink from my classic ink pads.

Decorative paper is from an old Die Cuts With A View stack.

Leaf paper punches, unknown manufacturer. I stamped the punched leaves with an image from the old Autumn stamp set from Stampin’ Up!

Word Window Punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from Stampin’ Up! for the tag. Dusty Durango ink.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet! I have to agree that I miss the style of many of the older stamps...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)