Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Turkey Talk Thanksgiving Card


S0304136

S0314139


This cute turkey image is from an old
Stampin’ Up! stamp set, Turkey Talk.

I stamped it with Basic Black ink,
water colored it in with an aquapainter
and classic ink pads.
I trimmed it out , slightly curled parts of it, 
then mounted it to
a Chalk Talk die cut tag
with dimensionals.

I used my paper piercer to poke
tiny holes around the edge of the tag.

Brown grosgrain ribbon,
decorative papers from
Die Cuts With A View
and
More Mustard card stock to complete.
I also lightly sanded the edge of one of
the pieces of decorative papers, too.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Another pretty Thanksgiving card! The turkey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)