Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas At Heart Digital Kit









All three of the above digital projects were created using two kits
from Loni at Grace Blossoms 4 U:

The first is a scrapbook page and
the other two are greeting cards.

I made another scrapbook page 
and posted it several days ago here.

The Rudolph card was made using
punches in the My Digital Studio program
by Stampin' Up!

If you like using digital kits in your crafting,
be sure to stop by her store now through December 31st
as she is having a sale in celebration of
being the guest designer at Scraps-N-Pieces.com !
She is also offering coupons to her store,
details in the graphic below.





Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the photo of your staircase and the cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)