Thursday, December 5, 2013

Countryside Pickup Hybrid cards


The following cards are created with a digital image, Countryside, from Stampin’ Up! 

Although it had the apples in the bed and sign on the tailgate, I had to buy this digital image because it is a 1956 Ford F100 pickup truck.It's the same sort of truck my husband has owned for 35 years ! 

I printed it out then colored it in, layering the image onto decorative papers and card stock to create cards for our heroes to write home on. They were sent to Operation Write Home last October.



20130923_0122


20130923_0125


20130923_0116



The image below I very carefully removed the apples from the bed and sign from the tailgate before printing. I used Photoshop Elements 10 to alter the image. 

Once I was happy with the way it looked,  I saved it to my computer for future use. I have used this altered image several times already, even flipping it so the truck faces the opposite way. As you can see from the samples I shared, I even resized the image on some of the cards. I think I may learn to like digital stamp images !


20130923_0127


 Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I love that old truck image and how you altered it to fit other purposes! Your cards look fantastic!
    Their calling for lots of freezing rain tonight and snow tomorrow... While I don't want a snow day yet, it would be perfect weather to get my Christmas cards finished!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)