Friday, December 13, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament Card







Finally, a card using a current stamp set from Stampin’ Up! 
Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating dies as well as a holiday greetings stamp set, Whisper White and Metallic Silver card stocks, rhinestones, Encore Silver Metallic ink, scrap of ribbon were all used to create this card that features a removable ornament.
I scored and creased a couple of the die cuts to give the ornament a little more dimension.
The back of the ornament has a die cut circle stamped with a greeting that is adhered over the ends of the ribbon.
It does require extra postage to mail a card like this, but I think it is a fun surprise for the recipient.
Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and I really like the idea of using this as an ornament! Better than being thrown away!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)