Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Festive Flurry Swing Spinner Card














I finally broke down and bought the swing card thinlits dies
from Stampin' Up! last week (Happy Birthday to me !) 
and immediately put one to use.

All supplies used were from Stampin' Up!

Festive Flurry stamp set was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink
onto Naturals card stock then cut with coordinating dies.

Nesting circle dies were used to create the metallic gold card stock frames. 
I also used one to cut out the middle of the circle to suspend the snowflake.
The Circle Thinlits die cuts a solid circle swinging piece. 
It's a handy die, cutting and scoring the complete swing card at one time !

A scallop circle punched piece of metallic gold card stock
was scored and folded, layered between the snowflakes die cuts.

The card base is made from textured Cherry Cobbler card stock.

I lightly brushed gold metallic ink along the edges.

The snowflakes are suspended with fishing line.
I sandwiched the ends of the line between the gold frames
that were die cut with the circle dies.

A 1/4" circle punch was used to make the center gold dot
( I would have rather used gold brads, but I wanted it to be 
a mail friendly card).



Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored that I received this fabulous card!!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)