Sunday, December 15, 2013

Handmade Christmas Cards I've Received



What a fun surprise in yesterdays mail :
not one but two handmade holiday cards ! 

The first was made by a blogging friend,
It uses all sorts of lovely Stampin' Up! products. 
It is difficult to see in the photo, 
but there are touches of glitter glue in the centers of the 
hand colored flowers as well as ink sponged along
the edges of the decorative paper.

The second is from a long time "pen pal".
Don't you just love the snowflake eyes on her
 Santa ? I think it looks like his eyes are twinkling ;) 
That holly embossed white paper is awesome, too !

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I think I know that card!! The Santa is terrific! I love his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)