Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Woodcuts Santa Card






This card was made using a piece from an old holiday project from years ago when I ran the Christmas Bazaar at the elementary school. I made a hanging tag (the large layered middle piece with Santa on it) for a basket that we kept candy canes in. I kept that hanging tag knowing some day, granted it was a half dozen years later, I would reuse it .

I made faux brads to cover the four holes that were punched in the original tag for hanging with ribbon.
I stamped the background of the card front with an old background stamp (Country Plaid ?) and Bravo Burgundy ink from Stampin’ Up!





Santa's beard was created with a dimensional paper paint that was sold years and years ago, I believe the Tulip company sold them. I loved using that white paint for creating fur on projects !
Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you using up the stash!! The beard looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)