Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Merry "Cat"mas





Looks like I made the "naughty" list again this year, ha ha......
that empty stocking on the far right is mine :(




Then again, we did bring this home last month......... 
Still (im)patiently waiting for the roads to clear so I can drive it.










Merry "CAT"mas !

Yes, someone figured out how to climb
the Christmas tree -
we now have several broken branches....


 The tree will be packed away very soon.
Perhaps next year Hyla will be not quite so curious.











Kitty, good old girl 









Too bad it didn't look like this outside today
(or better yet, SNOW on the ground!):

A not so great photo of ice covered trees the other day
as I was driving down through the valley.
Soooooo pretty !

It is not nearly as lovely out today:
cloudy, cold, dreary, no snow. 





Merry Christmas !



1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great! I love the one with Hyla at the top of the tree!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)