Friday, December 20, 2013

Mini Stocking Gift Bag

Small "gift bag" I made using the stocking die
from Stampin' Up!




Stamped tissue paper,
die cut snowflakes that I added glitter to,
rhinestones, stamped and cut out letters,
crochet trim for hanging finish off the stocking.
I made these to give gift cards and Magic
playing cards to my nephews in. 




Stocking die, Cherry Cobbler textured card stock and 
Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up!






You will need a 15" x 1 1/2" strip
of card stock to create the sides.
Score 1/4" in on each long side
then snip in to the score line every 1/4"
or so along that long scored edge. 
Fold in to create tabs for adhering
to the inside of the stocking.
Use a strong double stick tape to adhere.






Punch a small hole in the back
side to attach ribbon for hanging
if you'd like to hang it from a tree.



Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Such a great idea to turn the die cuts into a container!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)